Jehovahs Witnesses Online - Censorship Free Discussion Board

Worldwide meeting place for discussion of Jehovahs Witness Issues
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:23 am

»

All times are UTC [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Forgive your enemas
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:27 pm 
To my foul mouthed foe friend FreemanUK and anyone else offended by my very presense I offer a sincere heartfelt apology for my part in past misunderstandings and fights. We all grow with time. What happened ten or more years ago is a lifetime away now. Too much is at stake for us to be consumed with ongoing animosity. It takes a lot of energy to go over and over every word and syllable one said in haste and the heat of the moment so long ago. I offer my hand of friendship to each and every one or two of you who will see this.

Sometimes in the past I posted while high and it was good to write just completely unjudgementally.. talk bollocks, talk bullshit, take nothing seriously, have fun with what and who you and me are, frollick with words and make them dance if need be. Any commonsense thought was immediately disallowed. I simply wrote in fun and let words tumble forth, cascade upon my typing fingers. Some never appreciated this and even took unecessary offense.

I think it would be good if we could wipe the slate clean and start again as the maturer adults we now are. Having only recently witnessed first hand the refugee crisis in Greece I can tell you even my problems with EF were like two ants arguing over an aphids pooh.

Best of luck to all. Celty balmpot.

Post subject: Re: Forgive your enemas
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:51 am 
No hard feelings matey!

All are loved at JWO!

:big:

Post subject: Re: Forgive your enemas
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:35 am 
Thank you for the heartfelt ongoing overwhelming support from this highly active community.

»