Jehovahs Witnesses Online - Censorship Free Discussion Board

Worldwide meeting place for discussion of Jehovahs Witness Issues
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:18 pm

»

All times are UTC [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Greetings from Heaven
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:27 am 
I'm thought I'd say Hi and answer a few of your searing questions about life after death.
Believe me I am as surprised as anyone to find myself undead let alone in paradasaic conditions such as these. Up here you learn there is a God but you get to join a religion of your chosing.

I have chosen to join a group calledw wThe Children of God. There was a big kafuffle with the movement there in oz and the secular authorities moved on their compounds and removed all the children. The kids were eventually returned to their parents, as I recall, but not before extensive interviews were conducted with them. The government was checking whether there was child molestation taking place.

it's true child molestation is a common practise and is even encouraged and practised freely within the group but from what I can see it is not compulsory. The children are well compensated for their role by the luxury and love bombing they are surrounded with.

They certainly appear to be a very sexually free inclination at the very least. Women and girls here in in the paradise are VERY scantily clad and, um, there are a lot of nude children as well, languishing beside tame lions and contented lambs in the new world paradise. Actually, practically every poster has a couple either kissing passionately, fondling, or laughing while languishing in each others arms on a bed. I got to say a lot of the young people in the drawing look….well, I think its fair to say they look like “jailbait”, barely of the age of consent. The inhibited (which is what we call outsiders) call it a bit creepy.

Our houses have titles like “Sinless sex” and “The pleasures of Paradise’.

Paradise indeed. I can't beleive I made it.

Post subject: Re: Greetings from Heaven
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:00 am 
We had assumed you would join the hare krishna.

:scared:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:29 am 
Good choice bro. I'll be checking the small print before claiming my 52 virgins :h5:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:57 am 
Death is a ruddy strange thing. On the one hand The long deepest sleep of death seems so peaceful and inviting. And on the other hand it seems so much the same as what we have here already. What IS the REAL point of it all?

Don't worry, I'm happy enough. Happy enough that I realise that true joy does not come without it's real sadnesses too.

Do I try to fool myself, that death will serve me well, when underneath I feel that everything is quite pointless? Why do the words of Solomon in Ecllesiastes feel so true, that all is a chasing after the warm passing wind, all is futility.

I do love life and nothing makes me happier than to see others enjoying themselves after they are dead There are a great many why''s about death. this I have come to understand. There is nothing certain in it. Just when you think that you have either made it, or that you have an understanding of death and it's meaning, something or other, comes along, whacks into the face of your emotions, at the end of which, you realise that all is futility itself. Why must death be so complicated?

Why is this so and why is that so? Why do things have to be this way? Why is it that as soon as you think you have made it through the journey'ed experience acquired answers, only to face yourself once more and realise that everything you think for yourself is such a load of [EDIT] crap, that you know nothing?

Ruddy Refiner gone to Heaven?!! Strueth... the only reason I threatened EF was that I believed it would do the world a favour and he'd be burned to a crisp in the devil's toaster.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:50 am 
:girlkotzen:

:bs:

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:05 pm 
:girlies_knab:

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:44 am 
Jesus said 'he has come to give us life , and life in abundance .'

I will go with him .

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:31 am 
That's nice. Refiner liked lamb. He' be roasting little kebabs on heaven's bbq :fairy:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:50 am 
Jesus ..the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world ..

states that who ever eats his flesh and drinks his blood has life in them.

Those who are feasting on the lambs flesh are doing it now and don't have to wait to go to heaven to eat .

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:14 am 
Everybody loves Jesus because he saves us from our sins and protects us from his dad. :fairy:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:02 pm 
Seeing Jesus only does what he sees his Father do

It shows us Jehovah God the Father is well represented in his Son .

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:57 am 
We agree at last!
It is written; An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
It's heaven or hell - ain't that the truth! :fairy:

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:32 am 
Jesus has been given all authority in heaven and earth

Because he surrendered his soul on behalf on many '

He left vengeance to his Father .

It is written "Vengeance is mine" says Jehovah , I will repay."

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:03 am 
If Jesus is not the rider of the white horse (Revelation 6) then who do you say it is? YHWH himself?
Mind you, a sword comming out of someones mouth seems a little far fetched even for John the revelator.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:12 am 
The four horsemen ...yep its interesting

The first white horse did not have a sword coming out of its mouth , this one had a bow.

Some say its Jesus finishing his conquest

Some say its the anti-christ

One who rides like Jesus

Jesus himself said one of the first signs [ riders ], were those who came in his name and mislead many.

Interesting he wore a crown ..religious authority ..that rides today ..misleading many.

»