Jehovahs Witnesses Online - Censorship Free Discussion Board

Worldwide meeting place for discussion of Jehovahs Witness Issues
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:16 pm

»

All times are UTC [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] Go to page  1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: LMAO
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:25 am 
I just read your post about me and laughed my ass off ...
a Pro Ass kisser Love it thank you LOL


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:38 am 
I can't believe the pics LOL I am wiping tears from the keyboard from Laughing that was great.....
and by the way I didn't use bold type LOL
Darth Plaugeis :yay6:


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02.2009
Posts: 5624
Gender: None specified
Looks like you redeemed yourself with your latest thread. lol

You should make an account here; you can say fuck all you want. There are no cult leaders on this board.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:21 pm 
Offline
* USED *
User avatar

Joined: 02.2009
Posts: 7323
Location: Blighty
Gender: Female
skittlesnacks wrote:
Looks like you redeemed yourself with your latest thread. lol

You should make an account here; you can say fuck all you want. There are no cult leaders on this board.


Well said, Skittles.

Fuck, penis and many other words are welcomed here.

_________________
" For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:17 pm 
dawnib wrote:
skittlesnacks wrote:
Looks like you redeemed yourself with your latest thread. lol

You should make an account here; you can say fuck all you want. There are no cult leaders on this board.


Well said, Skittles.

Fuck, penis and many other words are welcomed here.

Really? You mean you treat this place like a toilet where anything goes? Please! If you wanna go down that road, have the decency to take the purported name of God off this forum.


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:31 pm 
Offline
* USED *
User avatar

Joined: 02.2009
Posts: 7323
Location: Blighty
Gender: Female
theSeeker wrote:
dawnib wrote:
skittlesnacks wrote:
Looks like you redeemed yourself with your latest thread. lol

You should make an account here; you can say fuck all you want. There are no cult leaders on this board.


Well said, Skittles.

Fuck, penis and many other words are welcomed here.

Really? You mean you treat this place like a toilet where anything goes? Please! If you wanna go down that road, have the decency to take the purported name of God off this forum.


FUCK OFF!

_________________
" For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 pm 
dawnib wrote:
theSeeker wrote:
dawnib wrote:

Well said, Skittles.

Fuck, penis and many other words are welcomed here.

Really? You mean you treat this place like a toilet where anything goes? Please! If you wanna go down that road, have the decency to take the purported name of God off this forum.


FUCK OFF!

LOL! I will make sure I remember you in my prayers that you suffer eternal damnation for your uncharitable language. Having said that, you need to grow some thick skin if you wanna play around on the net.


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:12 pm 
Offline
* USED *
User avatar

Joined: 02.2009
Posts: 7323
Location: Blighty
Gender: Female
theSeeker wrote:
dawnib wrote:
theSeeker wrote:
Really? You mean you treat this place like a toilet where anything goes? Please! If you wanna go down that road, have the decency to take the purported name of God off this forum.


FUCK OFF!

LOL! I will make sure I remember you in my prayers that you suffer eternal damnation for your uncharitable language. Having said that, you need to grow some thick skin if you wanna play around on the net.


Enternal damnation for saying fuck off? WOW! You sure sound Christian. :roll:

_________________
" For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:43 pm 
You should count yourself lucky, I did not want to pray for you to BURN in hell.


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 pm 
Offline
* USED *
User avatar

Joined: 02.2009
Posts: 7323
Location: Blighty
Gender: Female
theSeeker wrote:
You should count yourself lucky, I did not want to pray for you to BURN in hell.



:roll:

I'ma shaking in my boots.

_________________
" For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02.2009
Posts: 2412
Location: Awstraya
Gender: Female
dawnib wrote:
theSeeker wrote:
You should count yourself lucky, I did not want to pray for you to BURN in hell.



:roll:

I'ma shaking in my boots.

:girlies_knab: LOL!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 01.2011
Posts: 129
Gender: None specified
Please pray for Hell for me!!!!!!
If I made it to the Pearly Gates..... I'd Piss in his FACE!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species… finally, the galaxy itself." Darth Plaugeis


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:17 pm 
:bs:


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:29 pm 
Swaeating makes this an uncensored Jehovah's Witness forum? You bunch of loons how about you try making people welcome. Just saying :witch:


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: LMAO
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:48 am 
"Really? You mean you treat this place like a toilet where anything goes? Please! If you wanna go down that road, have the decency to take the purported name of God off this forum.
theSeeker offline."

WOW!! Slam dunk of the decade! :girlherzblink:


Top
  
Reply with quote 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] Go to page  1, 2  Next

»

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
© phpBB® Forum Software | phpBB3 free Forum by UserBoard.org | All Rights Reserved.
» Contact & Abuse Support-Forum Gooof Webdesign free forum Dein Forumo Forum web tracker