Jehovahs Witnesses Online - Censorship Free Discussion Board

Worldwide meeting place for discussion of Jehovahs Witness Issues
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:36 am

»

All times are UTC [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Name of God
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:37 pm 
God's name appeared more than 8000 tin both the new and Old testament of the original scriptures.

Today nobody uses the name in worship. If you wanna hear the name of God and use it in your worship, you can listen to it at the following link;

http://mawuvi.com/index.php?option=com_ ... &Itemid=67

Post subject: Re: Name of God
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:34 pm 
* USED *

the seeker wrote:
God's name appeared more than 8000 tin both the new and Old testament of the original scriptures.

Today nobody uses the name in worship. If you wanna hear the name of God and use it in your worship, you can listen to it at the following link;

:um:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 pm 
dawnib wrote:
the seeker wrote:

Yeah why not? Are you ever going to learn anything in life if you don't seek knowledge?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:10 pm 
* USED *

theSeeker wrote:
dawnib wrote:
the seeker wrote:

Yeah why not? Are you ever going to learn anything in life if you don't seek knowledge?

I know what I need to know, thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:39 pm 
Stop deluding yourself. Who told you that you know know all you need to know? You should be asking what is whoever told you that BS, is trying to hide from you? Why are they afraid of you seeking growing in knowledge? I wouldn't even say that to my young children because I believe they are well adjusted and intelligent enough to deal with whatever the world throws at them.

Whenever someone says; they know all they need to know, it is a sign they are not smart enough, so they are easily swayed in their opinion and thus they are afraid of new information.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:48 pm 
* USED *

theSeeker wrote:
Stop deluding yourself. Who told you that you know know all you need to know? You should be asking what is whoever told you that BS, is trying to hide from you? Why are they afraid of you seeking growing in knowledge? I wouldn't even say that to my young children because I believe they are well adjusted and intelligent enough to deal with whatever the world throws at them.

Whenever someone says; they know all they need to know, it is a sign they are not smart enough, so they are easily swayed in their opinion and thus they are afraid of new information.

Ok, I'll rephrase.. RE: God, I know all I want to know.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 pm 
dawnib I better run along now, it is getting late. You are a very charming person to talk to. I enjoyed my little banter with you. I would stop by some other time. Look after yourself. God bless. :rock:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:54 am 

The Seeker.......
I sense a disturbance in the Force ......

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:33 am 
I'll stick with the current pronunciation thanks.

Yodhehyaheh just hasn't got that zing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:34 am 
Jesus put the responsibility on us

He said " Go and baptize people in the name of the Father the Son and the holy spirit ."

God says in scripture Exodus 6 [3] " by my name Jehovah I was not known

Its Christians who have to baptize [immerse] people in the name of the Father.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:02 am 
Agreed. That is the arrangement. People should not baptise themselves. That would be silly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:43 am 
And what is interesting is there is no such word as ''denomination'' in the scriptures

We either belong to Jesus because he has purchased us with his blood ...or we don't .

»