Jehovahs Witnesses Online - Censorship Free Discussion Board

Worldwide meeting place for discussion of Jehovahs Witness Issues
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:13 pm

»

All times are UTC





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:26 pm 
Offline
* USED *
User avatar

Joined: 02.2009
Posts: 7323
Location: Blighty
Gender: Female
Guest wrote:
dawnib wrote:
kjw4753 wrote:



The king of the south- USA-)- the king of the north- Russia--) There was a pushing-cold war-)-now a new king of the north appears-terrorism.


So wheres Egypt and Libya come into it?



That is the prophecy right before the fall of Babylon the great which shuts the door to the human race.


When did they decide this?.. I hadnt been taught anything about Egypt/Libya..Again I ask for a link.

_________________
" For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:07 pm 
dawnib wrote:
Guest wrote:
dawnib wrote:

So wheres Egypt and Libya come into it?



That is the prophecy right before the fall of Babylon the great which shuts the door to the human race.


When did they decide this?.. I hadnt been taught anything about Egypt/Libya..Again I ask for a link.



The reference to egypt-libya didnt mean literal egypt-libya- It is in the book of Daniel. I will have to get the revelation book and read up on it. Or you could if you allready have it.


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:48 am 
Offline
* USED *
User avatar

Joined: 02.2009
Posts: 7323
Location: Blighty
Gender: Female
Guest wrote:


The reference to egypt-libya didnt mean literal egypt-libya-


LMAO!
That makes a lot of sense :roll:

Quote:
It is in the book of Daniel. I will have to get the revelation book and read up on it. Or you could if you allready have it.



It's in the book of Daniel, So you're gonna look it up in the revelation book?

:blah:

_________________
" For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02.2009
Posts: 2412
Location: Awstraya
Gender: Female
dawnib wrote:
Guest wrote:
It is in the book of Daniel. I will have to get the revelation book and read up on it. Or you could if you allready have it.



It's in the book of Daniel, So you're gonna look it up in the revelation book?

:blah:

LOL! :lmao:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:22 am 
The book of the Jubilees remarks that Jared or Yeh-red, an Old Testament patriarch, was so called because in his days the angels descended upon the earth - Yaw-rad "descend". It is interesting to note that "Jordan" comes from that same root word denoting "descent, coming down or falling" - Yar-dane "the place of the descent". Jordan, "place of the descent", is located in the ancient boundary of Israel. Israel is currently a major location for sighting UFOs, and the fallen angels in disguise as "aliens".


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:41 am 
It is also believed that all this "hide and seek" game played by the "aliens" are just a preparation for their open introduction to the inhabitants of the earth sometime in the near future (probably sometime around 2021).

They will present themselves as superior beings from a different planet, and came to bring us knowledge and peace. While their aim will be just the opposite : to discredit all christian beliefs and unite the whole earth against the jews.


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 am 
Offline
* USED *
User avatar

Joined: 02.2009
Posts: 7323
Location: Blighty
Gender: Female
:viannen_114:

_________________
" For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02.2009
Posts: 2412
Location: Awstraya
Gender: Female
Concerned wrote:
It is also believed that all this "hide and seek" game played by the "aliens" are just a preparation for their open introduction to the inhabitants of the earth sometime in the near future (probably sometime around 2021).

They will present themselves as superior beings from a different planet, and came to bring us knowledge and peace. While their aim will be just the opposite : to discredit all christian beliefs and unite the whole earth against the jews.

I must have been away the night we studied that.
:nea:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:40 pm 
Dose no one believe in freedom of religion? I'm a little sick, of the so called "christians" coming to my door, and shoving their beliefs down my throat. Telling me that I'm believing in a false god. So really, someone tell me why I should follow a religion that's full of nothing but bullshit? :moody:


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:40 pm 
Offline
* USED *
User avatar

Joined: 02.2009
Posts: 7323
Location: Blighty
Gender: Female
Goddess28 wrote:
Dose no one believe in freedom of religion? I'm a little sick, of the so called "christians" coming to my door, and shoving their beliefs down my throat. Telling me that I'm believing in a false god. So really, someone tell me why I should follow a religion that's full of nothing but bullshit? :moody:



Most are. Nothing but men having a lot of power and control, mainly over women :roll:

_________________
" For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:56 am 
When I was in there was ceasless studies about the lybian and egyptian looting of Jerusalem in 993 bc and the prophesies being fullfilled blah blah :spliff:


Top
  
Reply with quote 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2

»

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
© phpBB® Forum Software | phpBB3 free Forum by UserBoard.org | All Rights Reserved.
» Contact & Abuse Support-Forum Gooof Webdesign free forum Dein Forumo Forum web tracker