Jehovahs Witnesses Online - Censorship Free Discussion Board

Worldwide meeting place for discussion of Jehovahs Witness Issues
It is currently Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:00 am

»

All times are UTC

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:14 pm 
1 corinthians 11:27- shows some chistians are unworthy to partake-- Why is it that all the trinity religions say all should partake? They are wrong-they had 1750 years to search truth and have failed the flocks. And they know this scripture is there-they lie and refuse to change their lies. And when the JW teachers come along and teach truth on the matter the trinity teachers call them a cult. Same as the Pharisees did to Jesus,s religion-they called it a sect ( cult ) False teachers calling truth a cult-it worked for satan back then and it is working for him now-almost 2 billion humans believing lies over truth. And Gods word showed why this is-- They want their ears tickled.
Only the little flock= the bride of Christ are allowed to partake- these have the heavenly hope to be judges alongside of Jesus.
The great crowd= the domestics- these are the unworthy spoken of, these have this solomn promise from Jesus-- Happy are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:36 pm 

So glad I don't have to take this crap seriously anymore.

:scotty:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:27 pm 
Prisca wrote:
So glad I don't have to take this crap seriously anymore.

:scotty:

I pray for your sake you didnt run to a trinity religion, The words in my first post are 100% correct. There is no other explanation of which christians are unworthy-the trinitys dont have a clue that is why they tell all to partake-The JW,s are correct.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 pm 

I didn't "run" anywhere.

And I'm sick of "my God is better than your God" religions.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:12 am 
Prisca wrote:
I didn't "run" anywhere.

And I'm sick of "my God is better than your God" religions.

obviously only 1 side has the truth. The JW,s say-- after the prophecy of Egypt-Libya-- The fall of babylon the great--this closes the door to the human race.. The JW,s are right. Time is running out very quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:36 am 

kjw4753 wrote:
obviously only 1 side has the truth.

"Obviously" - really?

And who says only one side has to be right. Several could be right at the same time.

Quote:
The JW,s say-- after the prophecy of Egypt-Libya-- The fall of babylon the great--this closes the door to the human race.. The JW,s are right. Time is running out very quickly.

Actually, the JWs say nothing about Egypt and Libya. The political upheaval has nothing to do with what the JWs say Babylon the Great is. You need to study the JWs more thoroughly before you come preaching to us.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:46 pm 
Prisca wrote:
kjw4753 wrote:

"Obviously" - really?

And who says only one side has to be right. Several could be right at the same time.

Quote:
The JW,s say-- after the prophecy of Egypt-Libya-- The fall of babylon the great--this closes the door to the human race.. The JW,s are right. Time is running out very quickly.

Actually, the JWs say nothing about Egypt and Libya. The political upheaval has nothing to do with what the JWs say Babylon the Great is. You need to study the JWs more thoroughly before you come preaching to us.

The prophecy of Egypt-Libya is in the book of Daniel--it happens right before the fall of Babylon the great-That is what the JW,s teach. You must have misunderstood my post.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:23 pm 
* USED *

Guest wrote:
Prisca wrote:
kjw4753 wrote:

"Obviously" - really?

Quote:

The prophecy of Egypt-Libya is in the book of Daniel--it happens right before the fall of Babylon the great-That is what the JW,s teach.

Link?

I dont remember being taught that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:43 am 

dawnib wrote:
Guest wrote:
The prophecy of Egypt-Libya is in the book of Daniel--it happens right before the fall of Babylon the great-That is what the JW,s teach.

Link?

Me neither. I suspect he's putting his own ideas into this.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:42 pm 
Prisca wrote:
dawnib wrote:
Guest wrote:

Link?

Me neither. I suspect he's putting his own ideas into this.

Not my ideas, i just asked a brother it is what is taught. Have you read-- revelation grand climax at hand?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:10 pm 
* USED *

Guest wrote:

Have you read-- revelation grand climax at hand?

Does a bear piss in the woods?

It doesnt mention Egypt/Libya.. I wasnt taught about that. King of the North and King of the South yes. But It wasnt established who that was, from what I remember.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:00 pm 
dawnib wrote:
Guest wrote:

It doesnt mention Egypt/Libya.. I wasnt taught about that. King of the North and King of the South yes. But It wasnt established who that was, from what I remember.

The king of the south- USA-)- the king of the north- Russia--) There was a pushing-cold war-)-now a new king of the north appears-terrorism.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:15 am 

kjw4753 wrote:
The king of the south- USA-)- the king of the north- Russia--) There was a pushing-cold war-)-now a new king of the north appears-terrorism.

The Society hasn't said anything about this prophecy changing. Nor has it said anything about Libya and Egypt. The Bro you were talking to was just speculating.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 am 
* USED *

kjw4753 wrote:
dawnib wrote:
Guest wrote:

So wheres Egypt and Libya come into it?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:58 pm 
dawnib wrote:
kjw4753 wrote:
dawnib wrote:

So wheres Egypt and Libya come into it?

That is the prophecy right before the fall of Babylon the great which shuts the door to the human race.

»