Jehovahs Witnesses Online - Censorship Free Discussion Board

Worldwide meeting place for discussion of Jehovahs Witness Issues
It is currently Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:00 am

»

All times are UTC

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:36 am 
My current personal study is about the resurection.
Besides the nine well known resurections (the Son of the zaraphath widow, the son of the shulamite woman, the man whose body touched Elisha's bones, Lazarus, Jesus, son of the widow Nain, the daughter of Jairus, Dorcas and Eutychus). There was Enoch who God 'transfered' so he wouldn't see death and Elijah who God took away in a flaming chariot hidden in a whilwind! As well as these there were the holy men ofJerusalem resurrected at the same time as Jesus. This last group is often overlooked and it is unclear what became of them. Rumours persist that they are still alive today though I find that unlikely due to Jehovah limiting the age of man to 1,000 years max.

Imagine if you had Elisha's bones and they still worked?! Of course ancient relics are just superstitious and do not work today. In fact not for at least 1890 years.

In 1919 the first really big resurection took place (aka he early resurrection). The evidence suggests that around October 5th over 100,000 faithful men and women ascended heavenward to recieve instructions in cleansing and governing and basic horticulture.

The resurections of the future will be very interesting. Personally I don't think Hitler will get one and if he did he will not be allowed that stupid mostache! Charles Manson will be in a gray areaand not allowed near vulnerable ones in case he refuses to become perfect. Many of the people will be bad and hard to deal with at first. The sex predators and shopplifters will have to be punished quickly. The 144,000 will certainly have their hands full so to speak. I think stealing will go away once eberyone realises how everything is free. Swearing will not be such a problem once they learn Hebrew.

YHWH is a god of order so I imagine the resurections will take place as part of an assembly program. Announcements of the names from the book of life and lots of clean sheets to wrap them in 😄

Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:48 am 
Madi is the very frightening outcome of home schooling.

:girlies_knab:

Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:09 am 
Oi! I can hear you! :play:

»