Jehovahs Witnesses Online - Censorship Free Discussion Board

Worldwide meeting place for discussion of Jehovahs Witness Issues
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:05 am

»

All times are UTC





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:36 am 
My current personal study is about the resurection.
Besides the nine well known resurections (the Son of the zaraphath widow, the son of the shulamite woman, the man whose body touched Elisha's bones, Lazarus, Jesus, son of the widow Nain, the daughter of Jairus, Dorcas and Eutychus). There was Enoch who God 'transfered' so he wouldn't see death and Elijah who God took away in a flaming chariot hidden in a whilwind! As well as these there were the holy men ofJerusalem resurrected at the same time as Jesus. This last group is often overlooked and it is unclear what became of them. Rumours persist that they are still alive today though I find that unlikely due to Jehovah limiting the age of man to 1,000 years max.

Imagine if you had Elisha's bones and they still worked?! Of course ancient relics are just superstitious and do not work today. In fact not for at least 1890 years.

In 1919 the first really big resurection took place (aka he early resurrection). The evidence suggests that around October 5th over 100,000 faithful men and women ascended heavenward to recieve instructions in cleansing and governing and basic horticulture.

The resurections of the future will be very interesting. Personally I don't think Hitler will get one and if he did he will not be allowed that stupid mostache! Charles Manson will be in a gray areaand not allowed near vulnerable ones in case he refuses to become perfect. Many of the people will be bad and hard to deal with at first. The sex predators and shopplifters will have to be punished quickly. The 144,000 will certainly have their hands full so to speak. I think stealing will go away once eberyone realises how everything is free. Swearing will not be such a problem once they learn Hebrew.

YHWH is a god of order so I imagine the resurections will take place as part of an assembly program. Announcements of the names from the book of life and lots of clean sheets to wrap them in 😄


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:48 am 
Madi is the very frightening outcome of home schooling.

:girlies_knab:


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:09 am 
Oi! I can hear you! :play:


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:28 am 
Madi wrote:
My current personal study is about the resurection.
Besides the nine well known resurections (the Son of the zaraphath widow, the son of the shulamite woman, the man whose body touched Elisha's bones, Lazarus, Jesus, son of the widow Nain, the daughter of Jairus, Dorcas and Eutychus). There was Enoch who God 'transfered' so he wouldn't see death and Elijah who God took away in a flaming chariot hidden in a whilwind! As well as these there were the holy men ofJerusalem resurrected at the same time as Jesus. This last group is often overlooked and it is unclear what became of them. Rumours persist that they are still alive today though I find that unlikely due to Jehovah limiting the age of man to 1,000 years max.

Imagine if you had Elisha's bones and they still worked?! Of course ancient relics are just superstitious and do not work today. In fact not for at least 1890 years.

In 1919 the first really big resurection took place (aka he early resurrection). The evidence suggests that around October 5th over 100,000 faithful men and women ascended heavenward to recieve instructions in cleansing and governing and basic horticulture.

The resurections of the future will be very interesting. Personally I don't think Hitler will get one and if he did he will not be allowed that stupid mostache! Charles Manson will be in a gray areaand not allowed near vulnerable ones in case he refuses to become perfect. Many of the people will be bad and hard to deal with at first. The sex predators and shopplifters will have to be punished quickly. The 144,000 will certainly have their hands full so to speak. I think stealing will go away once eberyone realises how everything is free. Swearing will not be such a problem once they learn Hebrew.

YHWH is a god of order so I imagine the resurections will take place as part of an assembly program. Announcements of the names from the book of life and lots of clean sheets to wrap them in 😄


What is of joy to a Christian , is that we are baptized into Christs death and we experience a resurrection when we come up into a newness of life and learn as new born infants to form a longing for the unadulterated milk of the word as we grow to salvation in Christ .

We learn to put on Christ and death has no more authority over him .


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:55 am 
I am studying audio frequency modulation and its affects on man made structures. The walls of Jerrico fell over from the inside out like there was a nutron bomb or massive fart in the middle of the city.


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:41 am 
little lamb wrote:
Madi wrote:
My current personal study is about the resurection.
Besides the nine well known resurections (the Son of the zaraphath widow, the son of the shulamite woman, the man whose body touched Elisha's bones, Lazarus, Jesus, son of the widow Nain, the daughter of Jairus, Dorcas and Eutychus). There was Enoch who God 'transfered' so he wouldn't see death and Elijah who God took away in a flaming chariot hidden in a whilwind! As well as these there were the holy men ofJerusalem resurrected at the same time as Jesus. This last group is often overlooked and it is unclear what became of them. Rumours persist that they are still alive today though I find that unlikely due to Jehovah limiting the age of man to 1,000 years max.

Imagine if you had Elisha's bones and they still worked?! Of course ancient relics are just superstitious and do not work today. In fact not for at least 1890 years.

In 1919 the first really big resurection took place (aka he early resurrection). The evidence suggests that around October 5th over 100,000 faithful men and women ascended heavenward to recieve instructions in cleansing and governing and basic horticulture.

The resurections of the future will be very interesting. Personally I don't think Hitler will get one and if he did he will not be allowed that stupid mostache! Charles Manson will be in a gray areaand not allowed near vulnerable ones in case he refuses to become perfect. Many of the people will be bad and hard to deal with at first. The sex predators and shopplifters will have to be punished quickly. The 144,000 will certainly have their hands full so to speak. I think stealing will go away once eberyone realises how everything is free. Swearing will not be such a problem once they learn Hebrew.

YHWH is a god of order so I imagine the resurections will take place as part of an assembly program. Announcements of the names from the book of life and lots of clean sheets to wrap them in 😄


What is of joy to a Christian , is that we are baptized into Christs death and we experience a resurrection when we come up into a newness of life and learn as new born infants to form a longing for the unadulterated milk of the word as we grow to salvation in Christ .

We learn to put on Christ and death has no more authority over him .


"Seeing pink elephants" is a euphemism for drunken hallucination caused by alcoholic hallucinosis or delirium tremens. The term dates back to at least the early 20th century, emerging from earlier idioms about snakes and other creatures. An alcoholic character in Jack London's 1913 novel John Barleycorn is said to hallucinate "blue mice and pink elephants".


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:00 pm 
:fairy: :fairy: :fairy:


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:19 am 
:think:


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:29 pm 
JanH wrote:
little lamb wrote:
Madi wrote:
My current personal study is about the resurection.


What is of joy to a Christian , is that we are baptized into Christs death and we experience a resurrection when we come up into a newness of life and learn as new born infants to form a longing for the unadulterated milk of the word as we grow to salvation in Christ .

We learn to put on Christ and death has no more authority over him .


"Seeing pink elephants" is a euphemism for drunken hallucination caused by alcoholic hallucinosis or delirium tremens. The term dates back to at least the early 20th century, emerging from earlier idioms about snakes and other creatures. An alcoholic character in Jack London's 1913 novel John Barleycorn is said to hallucinate "blue mice and pink elephants".


Well sad that you have such experience and can talk about it
As THE WORD states ' he who goes astray by strong wine is not wise .' and especially as they start to see strange sights

However a Christian who is born again sees the Kingdom of God and talks about what they see.
Someone BLIND [drunk] can't see.


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:30 am 
I see pufukly well. :drunk3:


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:20 am 
What is also interesting is that Jesus gave his Disciples a command

to go ' preach the good news , heal the sick , raise the dead and expel demons.'

its interesting we see people preaching the good news but not doing the other commands

And the Apostles were told to teach people from the nations to 'observe' all the commandments , Jesus had taught them .

Raising the dead is one of them .


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:34 am 
Jeremiah 25:18 applies to this satanic site "From that day until this, they have been a desolate ruin, an object of horror, contempt, and cursing."


Top
  
Reply with quote 
 Post subject: Re: My Personal Study - What's Yours?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:42 am 
we have good news to share

Christ has taken our sins in his own body and nailed them to a tree , and by his stripes we were healed

So if we want to get the gospel out then we have to go to the sinners and let them know

Jesus didn't die for good men , they don't need him
He died for sinners


Top
  
Reply with quote 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

»

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
© phpBB® Forum Software | phpBB3 free Forum by UserBoard.org | All Rights Reserved.
» Contact & Abuse Support-Forum Gooof Webdesign free forum Dein Forumo Forum web tracker