Jehovahs Witnesses Online - Censorship Free Discussion Board

Worldwide meeting place for discussion of Jehovahs Witness Issues
It is currently Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:31 pm

»

All times are UTC

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Things Aposthates Believe
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:29 am 
Witnessing online I met a guy worried about th "Mandella Effect". Kpop says bible verses are being changed using time travel technologies. Apparently the King James has been targeted so that verses now read differently for example; Genesis 1:1 now reads "in the begining God created the heaven and the earth." This does not even make gramatical sense. :think:

Another apostate, Dreadnott, tried to convince me that there are aliens on the moon :n:

Another one

And i had an online bible study with a girl named Dianne. After three weeks she turned psycho so I told her to shove it then cut her off. Yeah Cain was a sicko vegetarian get over it :lol3:

A guy called Jason says the bible was written by an ancient greek Shakespeare. :panic:

Another one tried to explain the trinity using three lit matches :spliff:

Glenda says she won't return to the truth because when she prayed things dot worse instead of better :shrink:

»