Jehovahs Witnesses Online - Censorship Free Discussion Board

Worldwide meeting place for discussion of Jehovahs Witness Issues
It is currently Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:31 pm

»

All times are UTC

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: When I met Susan
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:24 pm 
Today I was driving to my shrink and it’s sort of a long, twisty, weird road to get there and I noticed another car driving in front of me for several minutes and eventually she pulled into my shrink’s parking lot before me. And then she went inside and then I did and after a few minutes in the waiting room she hesitantly said, “Can I ask you a really crazy question that I already know the answer to?” And I said, “Did you want to ask if I’m following you? I’m not. I’m supposed to be here,” and she said, “How did you know that I was going to ask that?” And I was like, “Because I saw you drive to the exact same place and my first thought was that you were following me, except you were in front of me so not only were you following me but you were so good at it that you were following me before I was even there. And then I wondered if you were a time traveler who knew where I was going and then I realized that was probably irrational but I still thought it was maybe possible because I am open-minded.”

And then she paused for a second and said, “Huh.” And then I was like “See? You were all worried about your paranoia but now you can feel good about the fact that you don’t think time-travelers were pre-following you to your psychiatrist appointment” and she was like, “This is the most helpful psychiatric session I’ve ever had and I haven’t even met the doctor yet.” And then we fist-bumped in solidarity.

I love you Susan, don't change :shrink:

Post subject: Re: When I met Susan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:53 am 
:think:

»