Jehovahs Witnesses Online - Censorship Free Discussion Board

Worldwide meeting place for discussion of Jehovahs Witness Issues
It is currently Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:30 pm

»

All times are UTC

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Where are they now?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:21 am 
Is this the original JWO? There used to be five or six posters with varying degrees of autism. They were usually unbaptised and virtually confined to their bedrooms and posted mostly in short little bursts. They were often confused had short attention spans and could barely string a sentence together but we helped them where we could. I'm reluctant to use the word retarded because so many posters fit that descriptor. Some of them were preyed on by EF et al. What happened to Irongland, Sonny, Ocelot and G-man? Having a son and several nephews with autism gave me great sympathy for them.

Name witheld.

Post subject: Re: Where are they now?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:24 pm 
Sonny became Skittlesnakes after being discarded by EF who took Ocelot to live with him in Singapore. Irongland still posts here as "Mado". :fairy:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:53 pm 
I thought Ocelot become Refiner's bumboy? :think:

Didn't they live on the same street in Ozzie?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:39 pm 
Crikey! Bugger me with Prisca's thong, you're right on mate. Oce lived pretty close to rf's ferntree gully compound but resisted his advances. Actually, Refiner was pissed that EF visited Ocelot without even contacting him, jist a few streets away. :girlc:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:48 am 
This site had everything; the creepies (RF, TH, EF...) the cougars (skally, dawni, windy...), the nasties (agoat, prisca, LDH...), the jokers (the Queen, frylock, zednuts...), the basement dwellers skittlesnacks, Irongland, ocelot...), athe cool kids (bitter mango, marikai ,the queen), the lunatics (celtic, aftershock, beach tomato, bender...). the sausage jockies (jelly, ef, rainbow). the god botherers (craw, Aguest...), the sleaze (rooster, conan, doclove, plus lurkers too numerous to mention :fairy:

Invite them back, make JWO the sickest again :ymca:

»