Worldwide meeting place for discussion of Jehovahs Witness Issues
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:24 am

»

All times are UTC [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Facebook Jihad 101
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:27 am 
This seems to be working :fairy: .....

This requires the use of a vpn to hide who you are in case things turn really bad.

I pick a target and monitor them and their profile for awhile.
I then recreate their profile so to recreate a decent copy , but try to avoid using pictures with faces , as this will tip off facebook and get the profile nuked.

Then go through their friends list , if the friends list is hidden , go through their pics and see who has liked them.
You can also do a search on their posts and groups to see who they interact with ( you’re looking for exjws )

Over the course of a couple weeks friend them all and if they ask tell them your making a temp profile because you forgot your password ... or some other excuse ... don't forget to block your target so they can't see your new profile .

Once you have a decent amount of friends , and they seem to have forgotten the profile , slip in the odd low key " apostate "related news article .

If you think the profile has been compromised , post a lot of apostate related stuff , and also post it on others pages ..... then go dark on that profile for awhile ( couple weeks ) then come back and see if it is still active , and who is still your friend ...... and possibly repeat :D

Post subject: Re: Facebook Jihad 101
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:18 am 
what is wrong with being straight forward

Jesus says ' he who wants to listen , let him listen , he who refrains let him refrain '

Underhand methods just mean that these social media outlets are just pressured more and more in making their outlets secure and freedoms are lost

All because humans are so deceptive and dishonest .

Post subject: Re: Facebook Jihad 101
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:50 am 
With recent events of wt going after us on YouTube and Facebook, everyone should start a couple "alternative" profiles and slowly build them up so they look legit .

Here are a few things that I have learned ;
never post a pic of a human , facebook has facial recognition software , and actively use it , i have seen many profile killed off after i have posted a human pic .
post a pic of a animal , scenery / landscape or a large group of humans and your good to go

get a vpn and use it , windscribe is decent , but i find that nord vpn much better and faster and inexpensive .

make sure you lock your new profile down tight , and don't add too many friends at once , and don't send out a pile of friend requests , instead have another profile "recommend " friends for you , and then friend request them .
you can also message friends to friend request your new sock profile .

join some non jw groups , and makes some posts every so often , this activity makes the profile look real rather than a sock.

hope this helps some. :fairy:

»