All times are UTC [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: partaking of the body and blood of Jesus
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:26 pm 
* USED *

Guest wrote:
dawnib wrote:
kjw4753 wrote:

The king of the south- USA-)- the king of the north- Russia--) There was a pushing-cold war-)-now a new king of the north appears-terrorism.

So wheres Egypt and Libya come into it?

That is the prophecy right before the fall of Babylon the great which shuts the door to the human race.

When did they decide this?.. I hadnt been taught anything about Egypt/Libya..Again I ask for a link.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:07 pm 
dawnib wrote:
Guest wrote:
dawnib wrote:

So wheres Egypt and Libya come into it?

That is the prophecy right before the fall of Babylon the great which shuts the door to the human race.

When did they decide this?.. I hadnt been taught anything about Egypt/Libya..Again I ask for a link.

The reference to egypt-libya didnt mean literal egypt-libya- It is in the book of Daniel. I will have to get the revelation book and read up on it. Or you could if you allready have it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:48 am 
* USED *

Guest wrote:

The reference to egypt-libya didnt mean literal egypt-libya-

LMAO!
That makes a lot of sense :roll:

Quote:
It is in the book of Daniel. I will have to get the revelation book and read up on it. Or you could if you allready have it.

It's in the book of Daniel, So you're gonna look it up in the revelation book?

:blah:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:08 am 

dawnib wrote:
Guest wrote:
It is in the book of Daniel. I will have to get the revelation book and read up on it. Or you could if you allready have it.

It's in the book of Daniel, So you're gonna look it up in the revelation book?

:blah:

LOL! :lmao:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:22 am 
The book of the Jubilees remarks that Jared or Yeh-red, an Old Testament patriarch, was so called because in his days the angels descended upon the earth - Yaw-rad "descend". It is interesting to note that "Jordan" comes from that same root word denoting "descent, coming down or falling" - Yar-dane "the place of the descent". Jordan, "place of the descent", is located in the ancient boundary of Israel. Israel is currently a major location for sighting UFOs, and the fallen angels in disguise as "aliens".

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:41 am 
It is also believed that all this "hide and seek" game played by the "aliens" are just a preparation for their open introduction to the inhabitants of the earth sometime in the near future (probably sometime around 2021).

They will present themselves as superior beings from a different planet, and came to bring us knowledge and peace. While their aim will be just the opposite : to discredit all christian beliefs and unite the whole earth against the jews.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 pm 
* USED *

:viannen_114:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:45 pm 

Concerned wrote:
It is also believed that all this "hide and seek" game played by the "aliens" are just a preparation for their open introduction to the inhabitants of the earth sometime in the near future (probably sometime around 2021).

They will present themselves as superior beings from a different planet, and came to bring us knowledge and peace. While their aim will be just the opposite : to discredit all christian beliefs and unite the whole earth against the jews.

I must have been away the night we studied that.
:nea:

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:40 pm 
Dose no one believe in freedom of religion? I'm a little sick, of the so called "christians" coming to my door, and shoving their beliefs down my throat. Telling me that I'm believing in a false god. So really, someone tell me why I should follow a religion that's full of nothing but bullshit? :moody:

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:40 pm 
* USED *

Goddess28 wrote:
Dose no one believe in freedom of religion? I'm a little sick, of the so called "christians" coming to my door, and shoving their beliefs down my throat. Telling me that I'm believing in a false god. So really, someone tell me why I should follow a religion that's full of nothing but bullshit? :moody:

Most are. Nothing but men having a lot of power and control, mainly over women :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:56 am 
When I was in there was ceasless studies about the lybian and egyptian looting of Jerusalem in 993 bc and the prophesies being fullfilled blah blah :spliff:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:28 am 
Back to the top. :fairy:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:16 pm 
I see KJW is still as dumb as he was 7 years ago.

:dh:

:scotty:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:40 am 
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but shit, that I may win Christ :fairy:

Philippians 3:8

Dumbest post today: My replying to a dead man’s flatulence :girlies_knab:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:07 am 
kjw4753 wrote:
1 corinthians 11:27- shows some chistians are unworthy to partake-- Why is it that all the trinity religions say all should partake? They are wrong-they had 1750 years to search truth and have failed the flocks. And they know this scripture is there-they lie and refuse to change their lies. And when the JW teachers come along and teach truth on the matter the trinity teachers call them a cult. Same as the Pharisees did to Jesus,s religion-they called it a sect ( cult ) False teachers calling truth a cult-it worked for satan back then and it is working for him now-almost 2 billion humans believing lies over truth. And Gods word showed why this is-- They want their ears tickled.
Only the little flock= the bride of Christ are allowed to partake- these have the heavenly hope to be judges alongside of Jesus.
The great crowd= the domestics- these are the unworthy spoken of, these have this solomn promise from Jesus-- Happy are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

What makes a person worthy is faith in Christ
"God declares righteous the man having faith in Jesus Christ "

Those who don't discern the BODY should not partake
And they should also not be shepherds and teachers, either because if they cant discern the BODY they certainly cant therefore ' build the BODY of Christ up which is why God appoints them to such positions in the first place .

»